Monday, January 30, 2012

The Game of Tag

Although I do not realy know too many people who are 'bloggers' I will still try to do what I can!
The Rules:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!


  1. Why do you blog?  I started blogging because I wanted to be able to talk about whatever I wanted without people trying to crticize, argue, or throw their opinions onto me.
  2. What's your biggest fear? My biggest fear is never amounting to anything. I want to be something great for my children, I want to be able to show them what people are capable of doing regardless of what life hands you sometimes. I am afraid of never doing anything with myself or being able to get anywhere in life.
  3. What's your dream job? My dream job would be a Chief Probation Officer for the Unites States Government. I want to go Federal not just county or state.
  4. Do you believe in miracles? This is a difficult question for me to answer, I would like to say that I believe in miracles but I am not sure. I think that babies are miracles-- but there is also science that proves a lot as well.
  5. What's your biggest pet peeve?  Annoying people? Is that too broad? I hate when people are hypocritical- how can you say one thing but then do something against what you said!! I hate when people live life in the me, me, me world- when it's always about them and their best interests.
  6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would like to say I would love to live in Australia because I've always wanted to be there. I could say Mexico because it is so cheap, I could say Florida since that is where I currently reside- but the truth is, I probably want to live where I spent my whole life, but maybe not. There's tennessee that I absolutely love and like I said- Florida the Sunshine state.
  7. What's your favorite quote/motto/saying? Happy are those who are willing to dream dreams and pay the price. Sometimes life is about taking that chance or that risk but you have to be willing to deal with the consequences sometimes.
  8. What's your favorite food? A couple of months ago I would have said pizza or something greasy but I've gone away from those foods. I really love sweet and sour chicken and now I know how to make it!!! :) But I think my all time favorite food would be peanut butter and jelly sandwiches- quick, easy, and delicious!
  9. Are you addicted to Pinterest? I would say half addicted because I am on there a lot, but I do not do a lot with it.
  10. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving? Oh this seems like an easy question!! I would much rather go sky diving any day of the week. I cannot imagine the feeling of exhiliration and adrenaline when jumping from an airplane. 
  11. What's something you splurge on for yourself? Taking me time I guess. I try to take time to run and work out because it is something that makes me feel better about myself. It's a time that I am able to get away and think about whatever.

11 Interesting Facts about me:

1. I have known my best friend since 4th grade! 10 years old- I cannot imagine someone knowing me better than her.
2. I ran my first half marathon in January. I cannot believe I was able to accomplish this.
3. My favorite actress is Julia Roberts: Awe honey I have a run in my panty hose. haha I'm not even wearing panty hose! (Pretty Woman)
4. I am still in school working towards my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and will hopefully graduate in 2013.
5. I am a work out addict. I love to run, I love to weight lift, I love to train, and I love to learn about health.
6. I love to cook and bake... and try new recipes.
7. I have 14 tattoos and looking forward to getting more.
8. I am a scrapbooker and LOVE to craft!
9. I am grown up- but sometimes I still feel like I don't know what I want to be when I grow up!
10. I've been through a miscarriage, a divorce, and a fire- Sometimes I allow myself to become envious of other people, but I know that I have become stronger because of all of this.
11. If I could marry any celebrity it would be Pierce Brosnan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment