Monday, May 7, 2012

Temptation: it’s something that eats at us all.

That candy bar in the checkout aisle is calling your name. You don’t know how to avoid picking it up and just paying for the darn thing already. I love chocolate and candy just as much as the next person. There are days that I am not sure that I can go on living without it. I’ve tried to find some healthier ways of incorporating chocolate into my diet though without going overboard. I love ice cream, but I think it’s just the late night snack that I love more than anything. I have made smoothies and froze them, then at night when I take it out of the freezer I put a little chocolate syrup on it just to make it feel like I am eating the ice cream. I am getting the health side of it, yet I still get my chocolate.







Some of the other ways I have incorporated Chocolate and candy is buying the dark chocolate chips. I look for the bags that have a higher percent of cocoa in it in order to ensure a good quality piece of chocolate. There are a lot of people out there who think they cannot have candy and still maintain their figure or lose weight, but I beg to differ. I do not think there is a way that I could ever ban eating candy or chocolate forever, it is a part of who I am J Fortunately, I run all the time and I continue to work out, I still lose weight and I still continue to grow stronger, having that piece of temptation every now and then does not kill you. This blog is really just about my love for chocolate. I love it so much and right now I need some!!!





1 comment: